Thursday, September 2, 2010

Something is on Processing...

Just came back form Sunway today
Such a Nice Outing for me
8 of us are enjoying all the while
I knew that Yuen Shyan was freaking HAPPY today
At last, she bought her new shoe
She was excited for this few days by keep on mentioning
She wanted to buy a new shoe
Our Gang were acc her for few hours
Just for trying up her shoes all around the shop lot
Sounds like very weird rite??
Try but not buy...

By the way, I have bought something today too
And Now it's in processing
Haha... Want to know it??
But i wont tell...
I will tell you guys when it's ady finish

Today really have fun wif all of them
Especially Nick, QiQi , Soon Peng and Andrew
Today i only realize Andrew is really a nice bro
And i dunno why, when i meet he
I will always wish to get a big hug from him
He treat all of us very well
Although, sometimes he will bully us
But we all enjoy the time by let him bully
And he promised me
He will help me on something coming this Wednesday
Andrew Mah is the best bro!!!!

Before, we went home
We went to the Asia Avenue for take picture
Which we name as "Big Head Sticker" 大头贴
Such a weird name which mention by us
I'm trying my best to scan it and upload it to Facebook
I love it very much
And the others picture that we took
I will upload it soon too

Conclusion!!!
I'm super duper happy today
But, i will be more happy if he is be wif me today
Why don't I ask him to acc us??
Bcoz of something is in Process
That' why...

Dear, I purposely wrote this is want to make you sum si si...
Are you feeling much curious that what i bought today??
Haha.. i wont let you know now
But, I will let you know it soon ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment