Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Exciting....

Feel exciting now
Tomorrow going to meet up my secondary classmates
My dearest Jimui
I almost din meet them for few months
As i remember, the last gathering that i joined
is the March Gathering
Other else, I cant even join
Coz i'm busying for my college life all the while
But, they are very understanding
That' why I LOVE them very much

They brought me many memorable memories for me
when i was in secondary's life
We 38 together
We play together
We cry together
We smile together
We study together
More and more and more
They will always be wif me, when i was sad.
They will always support we, when i was depress
Maybe,sometimes we will critic each other
We will have arguments
But, We know that we LOVE each other very much

I'm understand that, everyone is busying their own studies
Our relationship wont have any changes...
Although, we seldom meet each other
It will always be in our heart
I think all of you will agree will me
Remember our promised always
FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!

Just wish to thanks Raymond and Andrew Mah today
By helping me on something... Hehe..
Tq very much ya


No comments:

Post a Comment