Friday, September 10, 2010

Kind of Feelings....

I just came back from Midvalley just now
Have a Lovely night with my cousin sis and wif him too
We ate Sushi King as our dinner
I din eat sushi quite a long time
By the way, thanks to my dearest sis Sherly
for treating me dinner
TQ very much ya ^^
After our dinner
We went for movie
"Old cow vs Tender grass"

Old Cow vs Tender Grass 《老牛与嫩草》

I like this movie very much
Quite funny
All of us laughing all the while

Is kind of relaxing by hanging out wif my sis and her husband a.k.a Chris
I enjoyed those "jokes" that Chris told me
Same as Mr.P too
My youngest sis 's boyfriend, Mr Patrick
Keep on telling "jokes"

I feel that is better to hang out wif relatives rather than my ex classmates
I really feel exciting on the gathering last night
I expect something special on that day
But. i felt than everyone dun really enjoy it
Am i thinking too much??
Hmm....
Maybe there was sth happen
I dun think i will join the gathering again


No comments:

Post a Comment