Thursday, October 27, 2011

4 November 2011

Just passed up all my assignment today
Degree life is not that easy as i taught
But i understand that,
What I study today is all for my future
No one can be respond our future, accept ourselves

Kak Zyie has just give birth on her baby today
Feel happy to her
She is one of my colleagues in Brothers
But,I treated her and respect her as one of my senior
She have taught me manyth when i was in Brothers
I miss the time when all of us work together
criticise our boss together, made crack jokes and alot
I have promised myself, i wont go back to there since i left

That place has brought alot of happiness
But, it has made me felt depressed some of the time
I meet up different kind of people from there
and gained many bad experiences too
"Everyone being egoists"
That's what i seem when i worked at there
In the real world,
There are alot of people doing things is just for their own benefit
or trying to harm others by protecting their self interest
And he is facing the circumferences that i mentioning now
I may can help on anyth
But, i willing support you all the way to the end
Let's face it together ^^

Final will be there in two weeks time
Is time for me to prepare now
Gambateh and study hard! Pearl Chua


No comments:

Post a Comment